Thursday, December 22, 2011

UHAUL TRUCKS

Riddle Me This...
  I hate it when I'm driving down the highway, you know, going normal speed concentrating on the road and everything, and I see a stupid U-Haul truck. I mean like really why do you have to drive those. If anything I really think U-Haul should be ashamed of their selves.



Now the U-Haul concept is a great thing, you pack up your stuff move it into the truck and transport it where it needs to go. But U-Haul took it to the next level, they made their truck not only great for the driver but they also make it great for the other cars on the road. The reason for this is that every car has a fact about a state on it. So while the driver is enjoying transporting his belongings, the observer can learn a new fact, and enjoy their time on the road. See what I mean in this image below:

Now you probably thought the beginning of this was about me hating U-Haul, well it is. I hate U-Haul because these trucks are so distracting. No matter when I see one while driving I want to read the fact, this makes me takes my eyes off of the road and lose concentration for a hot second. This has never led to an accident, but I believe in the future it could. The world may never know!
Until Next Time,
  LMONEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment